Ainslie and Gorman are available for studio artists and visitors to use seven days a week. Our administration office hours are:
- 10.00am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday at Ainslie Arts Centre; and
- 10.00am to 4.30pm, Tuesday to Friday at Gorman Arts Centre.
Contact us via phone on 6182 0000 or via email at email@example.com
Ainslie and Gorman are both located in Braddon and are easily accessible via public transport.
- Ainslie Arts Centre is accessible via a bus stop on Elouera Street.
- Gorman Arts Centre is accessible via two bus stops, one on Ainslie Avenue and one on Doonkuna Street.
To find the best route, call Transport Canberra on 131 710 or use their Journey Planner online.
Ainslie and Gorman are both located one block away from each other.
- Ainslie Arts Centre is three blocks away from Lonsdale Street (from the corner where Grease Monkey is).
- Gorman Arts Centre is one 500m-block away from the Canberra Centre Mall (from the side where ALDI and Uniqlo are).
- Ainslie Arts Centre has limited free onsite parking in front.
- Gorman Arts Centre has metered parking. All-day paid parking is also available at the Canberra Centre Mall, located 500 metres away.
Free on-street parking is available in the surrounding areas with some time-limited spots. Accessible parking is available at both centres.
Ainslie and Gorman have wheel-chair accessible entrances to the main buildings, accessible toilets and accessible parking options. While our heritage-listed buildings have some access barriers we are constantly working towards creating a more inclusive experience.
- We are not permitted to allow pets or other domestic animals on the premises. But guide and companion animals are welcome.
- Both Ainslie and Gorman are smoke-free environments.
- Photography and video recording can be subjected to the approval of centre management. Please contact our office on 6182 0000 to request permission or enquire about photo opportunities.
- Anyone feeling unwell should postpone their visit for another time.