Canberra Youth Theatre are running school holiday programs for children aged in school years 1 to 6.
- 4 to 7 July: Creepy Spooky Lurking Nasties
- 11 to 14 July: Roll up! Roll up!
These theatre workshops will explore themes and characters based on classic horror and the world of circus.
What You’ll Learn
- An introduction to the elements of theatre making.
- Practice stagecraft and physical and vocal expression.
- Share your ideas and opinions about the world.
- Develop your own artistic voice.
- Collaborate as a group to devise an original piece of theatre.
- Perform your theatre piece for family and friends at the end of the workshop.