Ainslie Main Hall
The Ainslie Main Hall is our largest performance venue, located at the historic Ainslie Arts Centre, with room for 140 people and a separate artist green room and dressing room. The hall is ideal for music performances, conferences, large events, lectures or meetings.
- Dimensions: 7 m x 22.5 m
- Occupancy Loading: 232
- Capacity: 140 seated lecture style
- Standard Inclusions: 4 m x 6 m stage, 140 padded chairs
- Features: Modular stage, artist green room and dressing room.
- Floor: 160 square metres, restored and polished original timber floorboards
- Sound: The hall has excellent acoustics for live performance. Sound equipment includes 16-channel sound system, 2 powered speakers (flown), 2 subwoofers, 4 fold-back speakers and a range of microphones. For any extra items, please discuss requirements with A+G staff.
- Lighting: ETC Smartfade ML lighting desk with a range of incandescent and LED fixtures. Specific technical information available on request.
- Heating and cooling: Ceiling fans and wall radiators – please note there is no air conditioning.
- Access: Loading doors and driveway access at the rear of the space.
Full Hourly Rate: $98.00 (incl. GST)
Full Daily rate: $686.00 (incl. GST)
These rates are only for meetings, classes and rehearsals. For all other events, including weddings, concerts and public presentations, please contact us for a detailed quote. If you are interested in public performance opportunities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and an A+G programs team member will be in touch to discuss your creative projects.
Discounted rates available for not-for-profit and arts organisations.