Ralph Wilson Theatre
The Ralph Wilson Theatre is a black box theatre suitable for performances, lectures, conferences and screenings. It has a dressing room, store room, and separate bar and foyer for welcoming people to your event. There is also a projector and screen for film or visual art screenings.
- Main Theatre 12.05m x 8.4m
- Dressing Room and Store Room 2.5m x 8.4m
- Foyer Area 3.2m x 4.8m
- Occupancy Loading: 101
- Standard Inclusions: 66-seat retractable seating banks. Additional chairs may be added upon request.
- Features: Foyer with optional bar, dressing room/store room, data projector and screen.
- Usable performance space with seats in place: 80 square metres.
- Main theatre with seating bank retracted: 101 square metres.
- Sprung floor covered with Tarkett.
- Lighting: ETC Smartfade ML lighting desk with a range of incandescent and LED fixtures. Specific technical information is available on request.
- Sound: 8-channel mixer, 2x powered speakers (flown) with a 16-channel floor box, CD and Blu-ray player are included in standard hire. For extra items, please discuss with staff.
- Heating / Cooling: ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Access: There is a small loading bay at the back of theatre.
Discounted rates available for art centre residents, not-for-profit and arts organisations
Full Hourly Rate: $112.00 (inc. GST)
Full Daily Rate: $784.00 (inc. GST)
These rates are for venue hire only. For events that may need staffing and other additional resources, please send an inquiry to email@example.com