Gorman Main Hall
Built in the 1920s, the Gorman Main Hall is at the heart of Gorman Arts Centre, overlooking a courtyard on each side, with magnificent Hawthorn trees. This bright open space is an ideal venue for cocktail functions, conferences, exhibitions, launches, trade shows and performances.
- Dimensions: 12 m x 9.3 m
- Occupancy Loading: 97 people
- Capacity: 80 people seated lecture style, 90 people standing
- Standard Inclusions: 80 padded chairs, 4 flip-top tables and a whiteboard
- Features: Kitchenette with sink, dishwasher and microwave. No fridge available.
- Floor: 112 square metres, polished recycled timber floors. Suitable for barefoot or soft shoe dancing only. No heels or taps
- Power: 204V power is available throughout the hall
- Lighting: Large pendant and LED lights. Limited theatre lights may be available upon request
- Sound: The hall has a surround sound system and 8-channel mixer
- Heating / Cooling: Reverse cycle air conditioners, ducted heating and ceiling fans
Full Hourly Rate: $92.00 (incl. GST)
Full Daily rate: $644.00 (incl. GST)
These rates are only for meetings, classes and rehearsals. For all other events, including weddings, concerts and public presentations, please contact us for a detailed quote.
Discounted rates available for not-for-profit and arts organisations.